Monday, April 4, 2011

Buffy S7E17Fries Your Parents Sold Me

In which Nubian Prince Slayer Afro Queen and Robin’s mom is remembered fondly by her kid, even though she gave him a girls name.

God damn it, I didn’t write this one concomitant to viewing either. SHIT.

OK lets just go right to Wickermanpedia. Well this is as succinct a write up as I could ever come up with. Straight from the mouth of anonymous internet volunteers: “The gang investigates Spike's trigger; Principal Wood and Giles team up without Buffy.”

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Thanks Wackasspedia.

From what else I can tell, this was mostly about Spik remembering his stupid mother, who was a dirty, dirty, whore, and then a fight between Principal Blackmon and Mr. Spike. Spike wins, but he doesn’t kill the principal because the cockles of his no longer black heart have been stoked with a white hot burning passion which yearns for sexual congress with Bufrey Simbers. Without Biffy’s sweet sweet poonanny, Robin the freelance demon stonker would surely be motherfucked straight to hell.

I think that’s it. Also Dances with Wolfs is a pretty decent movie. And great shots of the American frontier. Real beautiful country. Great job with that manifest destiny thing, 19th century Americans. You real went and got that shit. WHAT THE WHITE MAN WANTS, THE WHITE MAN GETS.

Also good to see a young and totally bonable President Rosyln as the spunky adopted white girl, Kicking Bird. Or as she says it: Kig Ink Buuurd. Oh no wait her name is Stands with Fist. Whatever. And obviously John Dumb Bear owns. Although he’s a little too naked too often for my tastes.

Fuck I want to go hunt some fucking bison! Maybe I can find some noble dirt worshipping indigenous savages to teach me!

No comments:

Post a Comment