Monday, April 4, 2011

Buffy S7E19 Veiny Planks

In which Xander doesn’t think of it as loosing an eye, but gaining a house full of fawning, sympathetic, underage sluts.

It’s about time these Corkyromanodale jagovs realized that their town is a stupid place filled with rubber suited demons and quippy breakdance fighting vampiles and started getting the fuck out. It only took, what, 9000 murders? That’s a little more than it would take for me to move. White people left Newark when there were only, what, 2 murders a day? Proportionally Chloedale has to have that beat. So these racist honkies prefer demons to black people. Disgustipating.

Has Sarah Michelle Gellar started smoking? Her raspy voice sounds like Lindsey Lohan’s diseased colon felchted out a conversation. Also, Willow can do Jedi mind tricks now? These aren’t the droids you’re looking for. Move along. I have a dumb butt for a face and I drink my own pee. That last one is just what I would make people say if I had Jedi powers, if you couldn’t tell.

Is it me or is Mexican lesbian slaybie the best actor on this show now? My darling princess Eliza never did a very convincing tough girl, but her and Gellar are both decent enough where I don’t think it’s just her looking good in comparison.

Malcolm the preacher bad guy still does a fucking terrible hillbilly accent. He also has a Beiber doo. He does a good job fucking Buffandra the fuck up.

Wannabe Blink 182/Weezer band at the Bronzorz is easily not the worst band ever on this show, yet for some reason Dawng still calls them a sign of the impending apocalypse. The lead guitarist is also rocking the Zakk Wylde bullseye guitar, so thats bonus points for me. Hell thats an automatic passing grade from me. Shut the fuck up, DAWNG, you fuckin BEATCH.

Fathe and the slaybies just beat the shit out of a bunch of cops. I SMELL BACON.

Spike knows how to make a Bloomin Onion. EAT UP, BEATCH. I was actually never that big of a fan of the awesome blossom, or just onions in particular. Even onion rings. SHIT EVEN FUCKIN FUNYUNS. But french fries with mayo? FUCK YEAH BABY NOW THATS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT. SHIT.

The slaybies and pedophile Giles and basically everyone is dumping all over Boofie. Plop plop plop plop.

This conversation is boring as fucking shit. Shut up you spastic bitches. All of you, shut your mouths, now.

That ending was a fucking snoozefest. And even though I would like to fall asleep right now I’m too bored to do so. SO BORED I CANT EVEN FUCKIN SLEEP. So Faith is in charge of the slaybie army and Buffy walks away crying. Any show that ends with someone slowly and tearfully walking away with sad music in the background is not for me. WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT ANYWAY. Also Xander’s line about Buffy’s point being over to the left because he can’t see it (BECAUSE HIS LEFT EYE WAS GOUGED OUT) is beyond awful. IT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF AWFUL WHICH WOULD MAKE IT GOOD AGAIN YET IT STILL SUCKS. A paradox of quantum semantics.

Ok, 3 more episodes to go. Well shit in my soda we’re almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment