Monday, April 4, 2011

Buffy S7E18 Turdy Girls

In which Faith comes back with the T&A that launched a thousand boners.

Normally I like to write these things while hyped up on coffee, despite probably sounding like a stupid drunk regardless of whether or not I’ve been boozing (though I won’t lie, I do like the sauce). Anyway, this time I took a plus sized dosage of nyquil to try to make sure I pass the fuck out and get rid of this god damn cold. So what I’m saying is this might suck even more than usual, which is saying a lot for the standards I usually keep.

Oh hey it’s fucking Malcolm friggin Reynolds from the ship the fuckin Serenity and that TV show, friggin Firefly. Good show. Don’t think it was necessarily spaz worthy but still good. Usually better than Buffandra.

Anyway, MalPal is an evil priest with a shitty redneck accent and he just murdered some ho with a super big knife. He said she was common street trash and deserved it though, and I’m inclined to believe him. It’s captain Malcolm Reynolds, after all.

Oh and fucking my lovely princess Eliza Dukshu is back in all her radiant beauty and phlegmatic nonchalance. I fell asleep during the last 15 minutes of the last episode so I may have missed the cliffhanger where she returns. They normally like to do that kind of shit. Fuckin hang a hot piece of ass right off a cliff there at the end. Holy shit she is a pretty lady.

Xander is totally haviing a wet dream right now. Que the akward wake up moment...well ok they just made it an obvious dream with the panty pillowfight and then he woke up. Then he declined to get out of bed and join the rest of the dork squad because he had a raging mega huge boner.

I’d like to dream about Eliza Dukshu and Eliza Cuthbert having a pillowfight in their panties tonight. Also Avril Lavigne. That new song of her’s is all right. What the hell. Thats the name of the song,

My fuckin shoulder hurts. Doesnt this bullshit Nyquil have Advil in it or something? LAME.

Faith and Spike fight because they each think the other one is bad, but they’ve both actually gone good now. Also pussy Angel has also gone from bad to good and back and forth a few times so I guess MAYBE ITS TIME TO USE A NEW GIMMICK IN YOUR FUCKING SHOWS MR WHEDON. JUST A SUGGESTION.

Oh wait its Elisha Cuthbert not Eliza. Whatever, still hot. Still want to see that hot girl on girl action.

Hey what got canceled first, this show or Firefly? Or Angel? Did they all end at the same time? I could look it up but what do I look like, some fuckin tv reporter?

Hey it’s fucking Spock. I think this Nyquil is finally kicking in.

Why is Spike laying on his cot, chained to it with all his clothes off, just siting and posing with his rippling muscles all bulging out and looking tough and badass and sexy? Wait, scratch that last one. But thats what the this show does. Show off hot vampire bod for all the little teenager whoors to get all hot and bothered about. And Faith is there to trade sexy banter with him. But it’s not sexy, its fucking retarded PG 13 overly cute and quippy nonsense. They sound dumb as hell. If some girl told me she wanted to get her “naughty on” I’d be like, quit babbling you stupid bitch. Hah, no I’d do whatever she wanted to get laid, but I’m just saying its a bad line.

Buffy needs to test the new slaybies out. Lucky for her, MalPal is here to be the Monster of the Week. No rubber suit though. He’s all tough guy and terrible accent.

Oh my god my nose is so fucking stuffed up. This blows. God damn you mucus and boogers. You fucking suck a thousands dicks straight to hell. Eat all the shit and die.

Then there’s a big fucking fight in the fucking wine cellar. What I would be like is all, Bam, pow, kick, glug glug glug punch, slam, chug chug chug slice, wham, belch, drunk, punch, fall down, piss pants, choke on vomit, expire. Yea, great fight by me.

Man how difficult most it be for the MalPal actor to pretend that he’s able to viciously savage all these 90 pound teenage girls in a fight. He kills two slaybies and sends a bunch more to the hospital. Then he gouges one of Xander’s eyes right now. Pretty solid butcher’s bill Mal Pal. This is a WOUND. THIS IS A KILL!

So only 4 more episodes to go and this guy is fucking everyone up like its fun to do. My guess is that this series will end with all of Sundaedale being murdered. That would be a great ending. Why not? the show’s over, who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment