Monday, April 4, 2011

Buffy S7E20 Tookus

In which there is a whole room full of girls but all I hear is a bunch of yappin. Blah blah blah, DONT TELL ME MY BUSINESS DEVIL WOMAN.

Remember, in the Stand, where Stephen King was like, well, I’m not sure what else to do in this book so while all the protagonists are sitting around this house, I’ll just blow it the fuck up? (SPOILER ALERT!) Well that’s what should happen in the beginning of the episode, when all the c words are just flappin their gums like a bunch of useless cunt lips, as Jack McCall, better known as the coward that killed Wild Bill Hickok, would say when he was on the hit television Western and vulgarity indulging masterpiece, Deadwood. That show was the fucking best thing ever to grace the erf. E-R-F.

Wilload’s new mexicalilezi is a really pushy BEE EYE ITCH.

So pedophile Giles just lasso’d and hogtied a fucking guy? Where did you learn those smooth moves, Giles, PEDOPHILE SCHOOL???

Schpike loves Buffandra and Faif dumps on Boofie so Sbige and Phayth smack each other around. I like how this show teaches kids that you and your friends can punch each other in the face all day long and neither your face nor your hands will suffer any bruises or cuts. YEAH COOL LETS DO IT.

Then Giles murders the fuck out of some guy who has his tongue cut out and his eyes sewn shut and his liver removed and his bowels kicked in and his butt sawed off and his dongus splayed in twain. Well actually only those first two things. Reminds me of Robin’s song as he went to face the Black Knight in Holy Grail. YES MONTY PYTHON JOKES ARE STILL GOOD. NERDS RULE THE WORLD.

Hey Buffy! I can see your black bra through your white shirt! Not that I’m complaining.

Spycke and Buphie are having a long ass boring conversation about their feelings. Frig, get on with it already. I understand why this show has scenes like this, target audience, yadda yadda yadda, but this is some seriously sappy shit. Hey, dig my alliteration. Fuck yeah 9th Grade English class!

Now Faith and fake Principal Blackmon are having a long, boring ass conversation in a bedroom. Just skip to the boning already. Fuckin god damn.

If I were an actor, my sex scenes with Eliza Dukshu would go so smoothly. Instead of having an awkward, unweildy boner tripping us up the whole time, I’d be perfectly flaccid, because I would have came in my pants like 20 times already while walking to the set just thinking about the scene. It’s true, I am a generous lover.

Now Mexislaybie and Willow are talking and smooching in bed. I am not even listening anymore. Just get to the hot thesbian action.

And they finally get to some fighting. Two simultaneous fights, and theyre both pretty weak. One is a mass flashlight strobe party between the slaybies and eyes sewn shut robed cultists, and the other is a lamely choreographed Buffie v Awful Accent Nathan Fillyun. Need a bigger SFX budget, please.

And the episode ends with Buffy finding an ax (which I recognize from the last issue of the comic series Buffy, Season 8 - they did 40 issues of that bitch - during my trip to the comic store today, which proves that I am a complete and total loser) and the slaybies find a bomb with shit loads of dynamite and 8 seconds left on the clock. You know what would have been a more effective bomb? One that didn’t warn the people you were trying to blow up that they still had 8 seconds left to run away from the blast zone. Why would anyone ever put a big digital countdown clock right there on the front of their bomb? It makes no sense. But don’t ask me, it’s not like I’m some bomb expert or something. Also, glad to see they’re taking Stephen King’s and my advice to heart.

Man that was a really boring episode, but I assume that was to purposefully set up the final two. Still, this was more drowse inducing then all the Nyquil I’ve been chugging lately. So now bedtime for bonzo. Thanks for the extremely torpid 44 minutes, Buffy,

No comments:

Post a Comment