Sunday, March 20, 2011

Buffy S6E21 Two Cocks and She Blows (like a shotgun)

In which WIllow has fully transformed into a remorseless slaughtering machine, which is also what my first pet will be named.

Teen dork squad are now in a race against the time to locate and save the remaining two evil nerd guys from a psycho Willow looking to reign her cunty vengeance down upon them.

Things look bleak for our scappy, morally righteous band of buttwipes, that is, until pedophile Giles returns, ready to fuck shit up with authority. Everything is primed for the epic battle royale, between the master, and the one who before was but the learner but now is the master herself.

That shiz all goes down next episode, so in the meantime I’d like to share a story involving a little something I like to call, “If I were CEO.”

If I were CEO, I would be a benevolent boss. I would ensure my venue of employment was a safe place, free of discrimination and harassment. I would furnish my employees with ample personal days and I would make sure the breakroom was perpetually stocked with premium coffee. In return for my kindness and magnanimity, I would also insist on the policy known as “work dump.”

Work dump would only apply to me, the CEO. As the CEO, I would have my own bathroom, located within my private office. Whenever the CEO, meaning me, would feel the need to evacuate their bowls during the normal business day, I would press the work dump button, alerting the staff to my intentions through the use of a sirens and flashing lights. Now my employees would all begin the chant.

“WORK DUMP, WORK DUMP, WORK DUMP, WORK DUMP,” they would all chant in unison, loud enough for me, the CEO, to hear from inside my crapitorium, and long enough to continue throughout the length of my B.M. Following my poo’s conclusion, I would emerge from my office to render a verdict. Now silent and rapt in attention, my employees would await a signal, either the thumbs up, indicating a solid, satisfying doo doo, or a thumbs own, for a runny, uncomfortable shit. My positive judgement would be met with thunderous applause and fawning approbation. A negative determination would command stunned reverence, immediately followed by delivering to me a fresh cup of java and a bran muffin.

This is how it would be, if I were CEO.

OK, next episode is the penultimate’s season ultimate episode. Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment