Monday, March 28, 2011

Buffy S7E9 Never Blumpkin Me

In which I do some laundry while watching this episode. No tickee, no landry.

There was a funny line in the beginning of this episode but I forgot it while finishing this load of laundry. Great story, right?

Haha, “load”.

Wilload finds the one remaining evil nerd geek whose not dead and brings him back to the teenage squad of dorks. Then Anyah and Xandur interrogate him Jack Bauer style. Huuurrr, you’re going to tell me who’s trying to kill the president or I’m going to growl in your face some more. Huuuuur, then you, and me, Jack Bauer, are going to take a hot shower. Jack Bauer, hot shower! Jack Bauer, hot shower! Jack Bauer ok you get the joke now.

Spike is still turning into an evil jagov, so that’s a problem for everyone. And I still have more laundry to do and it’s getting late, which is a problem for me. Buffy doesn’t kill Spike, though, because she says she saw his penis. No, she says she saw his penance, but it sounds like penis, or at least penes.

The charming black principal finds a dead body in his high school basement so he picks it up and drives it out to an old oil derrick and buries it in an unmarked grave. I sure hope there’s more to that scene and that character because that is more than just a little weird.

Also the society of elderly pedophile watchers is an evil organization and want to locate Giles so they can murder him. That happened earlier and I just remembered it. Oh wait, no they aren’t. I’m learning now that they are just fucking dicks.

And then some new bad guy shows up.Or something. You know I’ll be honest, the laundry has been really distracting me so this will obviously not be my best write up. That’s just laundry’s pernicious influence at work. God damned evil laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment