Monday, March 28, 2011

Buffy S7E8 Sleepenis

In which I don’t want to but I’m going to finish this last burrito from Taco Bell because if I don’t eat it THEN THE FOOD WINS.

Even the characters of the show use the “big bad” terminology. Lame. Whats not lame is Anya is back and her pokies are looking great. Say is there a nip in the air there Anya?

This whole episode is about finding out if Spike has gone bad again. So lets follow him to the fucking Bronze as yet another terrible fucking band is playing. God damn it that is a horrible idea.

Holy shit this episode is boring. It’s putting me to sleep. Booooooooo. I’m too tired to write anything. They just need to shut up and get this over with so I can watch a federal law man in Kentucky, the story of Raylen Given and his super hot ex-wife Winona, the woman with the perkiest breasts in the history of the world.

Also entering the records books is Spike, who gets his name etched in after Biggest Pussy in the Universe.

And someone is killing pedophilic watchers over in jolly old Angaland. Oh no Giles watch out for the axe its totally coming to chop your head smooth off! Wow, what a cliffhanger. I guess Giles is dead forever. Or is he? I’m not finding out until after an all new Justified, that is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment