Sunday, March 20, 2011

Buffy S6E19 Stealing Bread

In which who does Buffy think she is, Jean Valjean or some kind of big shot?

If you don’t want creepy 29 year old dues staring at Michelle Trachtenberg’s increasingly heaving yet still underage bosoms (and I assume you do not, I mean I sure as hell wouldn’t), then I suggest not putting her in skin tight, cleavage revealing tops. Shit’s fucked up.

Oh look, giant swinging buzz saw booby trap. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade homage I take it? Also nice shot of the Vampirella action figure. Not that I was every into that whole business.

Spike sill likes getting fucked up with a big tall glass of alcohol. Hell yeah, getting drunk a lot makes you cool. Everyone knows that.

Wait, why couldn’t Spike fuck Anya? And why did Xander make such a big deal out of it? Both Buffy and Xander broke up with their respective partners in copulation. So they’re both giant assholes if they expected their former significant others to refrain from seeking sexual congress from anyone else. You gave up that right. Bitches. So shut it the fuck up.

And why does Xander get to bitch to Buffy about porking Spike. Fools need to mind their business. ITS MY BODY AND I GET TO CHOOSE NEXT TO WHOM IT LIES NAKED.

Then Spike loses his mind and decided today seems like a great day to rape Buffy. Because he loves her. Capital idea Spike, and long overdue if you ask me. And despite being the super powerful chosen one, Buffy still has to awkwardly wriggle around on the bathroom floor while Spike tries to share his love with her. Whats the big deal baby, Spike just wants to show how happy he can make you, WITH HIS DICK.

Bunch of Star Trek references this episode. LAME. Star Trek is some wack shit. Some of TNG was pretty good I guess. Whorf. Data. Wesley Crushah. Number 1. Number 1 I’ve got to go take a number 2.

Uh oh, nerd guy Warren has magic orbs making him all powerful. But with absolute power comes absolute corruption. Or something. Fuck, man, I’m exhausted. I’m just going to go to sleep. Hopefully nothing very interesting happens in the next 10 minutes. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment