Monday, March 28, 2011

Buffy S7E4 Helpenis

In which counselor Buffy is in session and she says “show me your nuts” and the students oblige by acting totally crazy. Get it?

Hey isn’t that student that comes in to see Buffy one of the kids from Home Improvement? I totally bet he is. I’m going to go look that shit up cause I so know I am right. Ah yeah, that’s right, Brad Taylor. I nailed that one. OH FUCK YEAH THIS IS THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY FUCKING LIFE.

This new principal has a very well manicured look. Shaved bald, neatly trimmed goatee, one small gold hoop earring in each ear. Yep, he looks like a regular old smooth black dildo all right.

This weird new girl who can see in to the future is reading Vonnegut. I feel like I should read more of his books. I read Breakfast of Champions. That was awesome. He drew a big asterisk in the book and said it was a picture of an asshole. That was in there. I also saw him speak live when he came to my college. Wow, neat, huh? So maybe I’ll read more of his shit, or maybe I’ll keep watching shit on fuckin Netflix. My life is just full of fascinating mysteries.

Willow is using Google. Well, welcome to the 21st fuckin century, BEATCH, so nice of you to fuckin join the rest of us, FUGGIN BEATCH.

Some really terrible angsty teenage poetry in this episode.Truly wretched.

Ha ho, SLAM. Tim the tool man Taylor’s kid just totally faced Buffy’s sister Dawn. FUCKIN IN YOUR FACE BEATCH. Brad Taylor is also a red robbed cult leader and he’s going to make a human sacrifice out of the weird precognitive girl, Cassie. Well at least he’s showing initiative in something.

Buffy doesn’t know shit about heavy metal. Blue Clam Cult? You sound like an asshole. Despite not knowing shit about dick, Buffy is still able to save the day and kill the rubber suited monster that Bradley Taylor raises from hell. And Spike helps.

But then weird girl has a brain aneurysm or something and drops dead anyway. So that bitch is fucking terminated. Not the best episode. Nothing really clicked. Great to see Zachery Ty Bryan working again, though. I mean really fucking excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment