Monday, March 28, 2011

Buffy S7E6 Trim

In which I finally learn why Spike was living in Xander’s apartment because I accidentally skipped over this episode and watched the two ahead of it.

The idea of Spike shacking up with Xander looks even stupider in hindsight because he immediately starts murdering people in the next episode. What dummies. Just kill this dumb vampire already.

Oh what fun, Don has a raging mega huge boner on some football man. I wouldn’t know anything about that, even though I was one of the captains of my high school football team. But football players didn’t get all the chicks in my lame ass town, mostly just the rich guys and the guys that weren’t rich but just didn’t give a motherfuck so they looked real cool. But back in Cuticledale High anyway, Dawm tries out for the cheerleading squad to get closer to her dream guy and proceeds to make a total ass out of herself. Although I’m pretty sure that’s not how cheerleading try outs happen, in the gym in front of most of the football team where potential cheerleaders are given no direction whatsoever.

But then Dawb goes completely berserk and pushes some dude down a flight of stairs. Enjoy your trip jagov? See you next fall, RETARD.

This football player has a magical varsity jackets that cause women to uncontrollably slut out like a bunch of crazed whores unable to control their nymphomanical urges. Just like Willie Beamon, the magic letter jacket keeps the women creamin.

This football player, RJ, and his magical jacket, are so powerful that he actually manages to push it right up in Buffy. Like she’s totally riding the crap out of his teenage schlong, cowgirl style. How dare you R.J., steal my precious little snowflake Buffy away from me. Don’t you know that we’re in love? Fuckface?

This episode would be a lot funnier and charming if this dude didn’t rape the main character of the show. Of course, if a strong, independent modern woman wants to throw her pussy around like free orange chicken samples at Panda Express, who am I to judge? I’m a modern man of the new millennium, go nuts, you great big slut.

Then Dawng (I can’t believe I didn’t think of that one earlier) decides to go lay down on some train tracks and kill herself because she’ll never have RJ, a scene that is bookended by two slapstick comedy pieces. Jeez this episode is all over the place tonally. Fine by me, though.

So a laughed a few times, including at Sarah Micchelle Gellar, who still looks like a giant geeky spaz when she runs, so this one earns a passing mark. Now, to fuckin FINALLY find out if fuckin Giles gets his fuckin head chopped the fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment