Monday, March 28, 2011

Buffy S7E1 Lesions

In which Buffy faces her most absolutely ghoulish foe yet: PMS.

Wow, 7th and final season. Didn’t think I’d ever maker it this far but here we are are, sucking and fucking our merry way down the home stretch. I’m also super hungover so this may be a bit more cranky than usual.

And the last season opens with a scene in Istanbul. I went to Istanbul once. Accidentally hung out in a tranny bar called Discoteque 2001. I wish I was making that story up.

Buffy asks, whos got the power, Dawn? And Dawn says, the five sided fistagon. The rotten sore on the face of mother earth gets bigger, the trigger’s cold, empty you purse. Then they both listen to Power by KMFDM and rock out like true champions.

I also enjoyed how Buffy makes fun of the fact that vampires all inevitably know karate when they rise from the dead. It’s more than a little absurd.

Oh boy, they rebuilt Cunnydale High School. And it’s got a handsome young black principal, which I’m sure is a tribute to Onxy Blackmon from Stangers with Candy. Sorry Jerri, hanging out with the guys is cool, having a girlfriend is just so, gay. Hey Laird, we’re all gonna go take a crap, you coming? Hell yeah!

Well would you look at that, turns out new Cunnydale High is haunted just like the old Cunnydale High was. Who’d a thunk it? But this time the place is MEGA HAUNTED. Fucking zombies and ghosts and shit coming out the ass. Time to give home schooling a chance, Cunnydalians.

Wait, I had to go dry heave in the terlit and I missed something. Spike is back but still a pussy and has a jheri curl? (also, it is not jerry or jeri curl, thanks wikipedia!).

Blah blah blarg Dawn is the new Buffy and Buffy is the new Giles and Dawn has two new loser friends to be the new Willow and Xander and Spike starts hallucinating all the old bad guys and then Buffy says its all about power. Which of course, leads to money and women and me hopefully not barfing up this tombstone pizza I just scarfed.

Season 7 - It’s the FI-NAL COUNTDOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment