Monday, March 28, 2011

Buffy S7E5 Shelf Tits

In which Anya shows off her most impressive asset: her lovely, well rounded, sculpted, voluptuous, beautiful bouncing voice.

How am I going to type up this Buffandra episode and eat Taco Bell at the same time? Messily. But still, check me out, MULTITASKING.

Wait did I already see this episode. Fuck I did. I must of been drunk. So here’s what I remember as the stupid opening credits songs annoys me: Anya completely flips out and starts killing the dick out of all sorts of people. She’s using REAL ULTIMATE POWER.

It also brings back Anya’s old boyfriend, Kubiak, from Park Lewis Can’t Lose, in flashbacks to the time of primitive Russian peasants speaking fake primitive Russian back when they were both humans and talking about trolls and goblins and shit. The film is also artificially changed to make it look like it came from the 1920s.

Then Spike does his best Officer and a Gentleman impression and bleats “BUT I GOT NO PLACE ELSE TO GO FUCK MYSELF.”

Then Willow catches Anya during her walk of shame out of the frat house full of dead guys. So big deal. ANYA CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS? YOU HEAR ME? Like anyone will miss those douche bags from Gamma Kappa Tau anyway. More like Gamma Crappa Tau, amirite?

Some more origin crap about Anya and the demon and some big nasty CGI spider (I’m skipping over some shit so I can get through another episode and then go watch Raylan Givens FUCK SHIT UP in Harlan County, Kentucky.) Blah blah blah, Anya how could you, now I have to kill you because I’m the Slayer, blah blah blah Xander chews cock, bloppy bloo blee.

There’s some fighting and shit and Anya sings a song and then she and Xander both walk away from each other all sad like. Not quite sure what happened at the end, but I’m sure I’ll figure it out during next episode. So I’m clicking that next button and finding out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment