Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Buffy S1E11 Out of TP, Out of Ways to Wipe My Butt without Using My Hand

In which an invisible woman sneaks into the man’s lockeroom to see all the mans showering and just sits there and masturbates over and over and over and over and over again.

A girl at Sunnyspail is completely ignored and therefore actually turns invisible because of quantum physics, explains pederast Giles. It’s called the Heisenberg Principle of Faggotry, he adds.

The premise is as good a mash up of high school drama and the phantasmagorical as we’ve seen yet and it’s nice to see super bitch Cordelia have to interact with the dork squad in some other capacity than as Buffy’s cuntrageous foil. Yet on the other hand it’s still stupid as hell.

It also got me thinking about what I would do if I ever gained the power of invisibility. Sure, at first I’d spend most of the time masturbating in girls bathrooms, but even that would get old eventually (also assuming I live for a very long time). Maybe I’d get revenge on some mortal enemies, but I can’t really think of anyone who would be worth the trouble, though there is no doubt I’d try to fuck with all the stupid Philadelphia sports teams, like taking big dumps in their laundry and replacing their jockstraps with bees nests. Probably though I’d end up run over by a car that had no idea I was trying to cross the street. So fuck being invisible. Give me flight or super strength or something else. Then blow my invisible dick.

Anyway, Buffy stops invisible girl from going all Carrie on Cordelia’s ass (with attempted facial mutilation by scalpel rather than a blazing holocaust of destruction, fueled by a fiery tormented rage). The twist of this episode comes at the tail end when FBI show up to shuffle the invisible girl away to a secret FBI school that’s teaching a whole room full of invisible girls how to be deadly government sponsored assassins. Pretty much out of far left field but I have to admit I found it intriguing.

And that pussy Angel showed, though surprisingly little else was done to set things up for the season finale, which I’m going to watch after I eat this Lunchables I bought and get my fucking Shield fix god damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment