Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Buffy S1E9 The Puppet Puke Ass Shit Show

In which some fucking howdy doody motherfucking puppet gets possessed by a demon and Buffy and the crew blah blah blarg zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Have we really run out of monsters for Buffy to fight each week that they’ve resorted to having one of the demons possess a puppet? A FUCKING PUPPET? And what the fuck is that dickhead doing bringing a fucking dummy to school anyway? He should have his ventriloquist dork ass beat out of general principle. Murder is not unwarranted.

I was pretty drunk last night when I watched this so I went on wikipedia to look up the plot and then I remembered there was a bunch of stupid shit about a talent show and girls playing the tuba and I didn’t want to remember the rest, so fuck it. There’s a new principle who’s a dick and some little boy is in hell with the main bad guy and will probably be reckoned with in the last 2 episodes which I can’t wait to fucking get the fuck over with.

Incidentally, wikipedia also says this was the lowest rated Buffy in series history. Good. This was a fucking abortion. The only time it is appropriate to use a fucking wooden dummy in ANY fucking TV show is when the puppet makes a joke about having some dude’s hand way up it’s butt. Or in the east coast/west coast puppeteer feud from that episode of Mr. Show BECAUSE MR SHOW IS AWESOME WHEREAS THIS IS UTTER DOG SHIT.

Next episode is called Nightmares, which I am sure will be a great Nightmare on Elm St ripoff but with a CRAZY PLOT TWIST and more witter banter than you can fit in a super duper fat piece of shit’s colon. I think I may need to make my TV ratio 2 Shields for every one Buffy from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment