Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Buffy S2E18 Killed by Bad Breath

In which Buffy sinks Death’s battleship and keeps her excellent adventure from turning into a bogus journey.

The rubber suited MOTW is none other than the grim reaper himself. Not the most original but at least he didn’t have a meatloaf for an arm. Speaking of shoveling up this portal curl, Jenny Calendar has indeed moved on to life’s great reward. It’s the fuckin truth: Jenny Calendar is dead as Swayze.

So I’ll be honest, I blew it. I looked it up on Wikipedia and she returns as a ghost once or twice but that’s it. So spoiler times for everyone, including my pride. Also I forgot that Buffy blew up a demon with a god damn bazooka a couple episodes ago. So basically I’m a fucking idiot and this show is not quite as retarded as I’ve been saying it is. Shit.

The best part of this episode was also Buffy getting the flu, because then her mom has to wait on her and it’s like MOM, GET ME THE FUCKING MEATLOAF.

Then Buffy was all like, Mom, just get me a Pepsi, all I wanted was a Pepsi.

All right, this is a waste of time. Lets just get through the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment