Monday, December 20, 2010

Buffy S2E9 What’s My Vergine - Fart 1

In which Buffy may have met her match in the vampire department and Willow’s admirer matches his meat to her dongus requirements.

I also didn’t pay too much attention to this episode, watching it pretty late at night before I fell asleep. It’s the front end of a two part story so maybe I’ll remember more when I watch the ass end in a little bit.

What I remember most is one of the big bad guys is an Avon salesman who’s actually made of meal worms. Meal worms! Holy fuck that’s totally gross! And it would have been even grosser if I hadn’t already seen it in Eric Larsen’s The Savage Dragon in 1993. I think the super villain Overlord is made out of meal worms. Could be wrong though, I haven’t read TSD is a long time. Hooray for more pointless comic book allusions!

The other thing I remember is that jagov Seth Green is back, popping boners whenever he’s around Willow. Lucky for Green’s bone-sword, he and Willow have been picked by some computer software super company to work for them because they’re such giant nerds. FUCKING NERDS.

Not only that but Seth Green’s character is a virtual midget, and I am racists against short people. They’re so awful. Constantly needing help reaching items on the top shelf of the cupboard and not being able to see the stage at concerts. Disgusting, filthy short people. You dwarvish nerds make me sick!

And then Spike and the other female British vampire do some shit and there’s some other bad guys I think. Whatever, I’m in the middle of season 3 of The Shield and check this out: VIC MACKEY IS BUSTING PROSTITUTES, OH YEAH HOOKERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment