Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Buffy S1E6 The Fudge Pack

In which a bunch of hyenas act totally heinous and karate chop a heinie with a vicious HIYAH!

Its only 10 minutes in and already it obvious that this episodes demonic monster peril/angsty teenage drama parallel is an evil hyena pack and a group of high school meanies. And as with the praying mantis episode, Xander is the target of an animal based monster that possesses him and turns him into a straight up cock tasting douche wad. So naturally he tries to rape Buffy.

Oh and the pack of meanies also get possessed by the evil hyenas (that they met at the Sunnybraile Zoo, duh) and they eat the principal. Hah! That happens!

So now two faculty members and a gaggle of students have all been brutally murdered at Sunnyvale High. Nice fucking school, there pal... nice fuckin school.

Well, no one ever watched this show for it’s subtlety, did they? I dunno, I’m asking, did anyone ever fucking watch this show for it’s fucking subtlety? No, that’s what I thought. And tell me are there any pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar naked on the internet? Also no? Well fuck! WHY NOT?!?

And then it turns out the zookeeper was evil and so Buffy vanquishes him by feeding him to the real hyenas. The End.

This episode probably had the worst dialog yet. Most egregious may have been the last line, when a thoroughly embarrassed Xander (you know, from all that attempted rapage while he was possessed) deadpans to Giles “Shoot me, stuff me, mount me.” Wha?

What Giles should have then said was, “Can I do that in reverse order?” Get it? Because he’s a pederast and he wants to Mount Xander, stuff his boner him and than shoot a load all over his butt.

Haha, what a superior quip by me. Ah well I’m going to try to watch one more before calling it a night. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment