Monday, December 20, 2010

Buffy S2E11 Hleb

In which this dude Ted shows up and is all like, so did anyone order this big sausage pizza? and Buffy’s all like, yeah, about 5 hours ago, now hurry up and get in here, but then Buffy’s mom is all like, oh hell no little girl, this big sausage is all mine, and then Ted’s like, ladies, please, I’ve got plenty of big sausage for a MFF party, relax.

And Ted is a fucking rowbit. I should have guessed when Boofay went snooping around Hleb’s place of business and one of his coworkers called him a “machine.” Looks like I such at guessing the MOTW after all. Extra bonus though, legendary masterclass actor John Ritter guest starred as Theodore.

I generally enjoy evil rowbit stories, especially if they are big and purple and called Sentinels, but this one was just so-so. Elsewhere, pederast Giles and Jenny “page a day” Calendar, the sexy comp sci teacher, got to play tonsil hockey, as did faggot Xander and robobitch Cordelia. Nice work, Xander, I always knew you had it in you, though I have no idea what that turns our love rhombus into now. Love dodecahedron?

I had some more stuff written but I lost it when my shitty laptop crapped out on me. It does that sometimes. HEY GREAT STORY I KNOW RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment