Saturday, December 18, 2010

Buffy S2E6 Swallowpeen

In which Spike returns on Halloween to trick or treat, smell my feet, enjoy all of these sperms to eat, because I pound my meat, this dong I beat, which fills your mouth with gobs of skeet.

I can’t say that the fight scenes aren’t improving, which is obvious from the cold opening. Nice to know the choreographer isn’t just sitting there with his thumb up his dick hole. The music is still atrocious though. For fuck’s sake, man, what is this garbage?

Back in school, after Buffy stops a bully from beating him up, Xander worries that people are going to get the impression that he is some sort of “sissy man”. HAHAHAHAHAHA, it’s funny to me BECAUSE XANDER IS A FAGGOT.

Well would you look at that? Some rando Buffy meets in the beginning of the episode ends up being involved in some spooky, mystical, conspiracy. Who’d a thunk it? I mean besides everybody, of course.

For Halloween, Buffy’s all tarted up like the bimbo of the Most Serene Republic’s Ball. And Willow is attired as what can only be described as common street trash. Willow the two bit, nay, one bit whore. Twelve and a half cents is all it takes to get laid by Willow is what that means. Then they go out trick or treating and then one of the kids doesn’t get candy so then he’s all like, BITCH GIVE ME THAT FUCKING CANDY.

And the twist this time is that people start literally turning in to the things they’re dressed up as. All because of that random spaz they met at the costume shop. It is exactly because of this potential scenario that for every Halloween I dress up as Katy Perry’s dildo.

Spike doesn’t end up factoring in much and once pederast Giles figures out how to break the random spaz’ spell, Buffy returns to normal and kicks his ass, yet still lets him escape. Then everyone goes back to friggin off on the love rhombus of dorkitudinality like normal. And I guess continuity-wise the biggest development was Willow getting some self confidence in her tramp gear and getting noticed by Seth Green again. Does that mean Green is going to become a semi-regular on this show? Good lord I hope not.

Since Xander becomes a cliche spewing army man for half the episodes screen time, the whole things seems to serve as en excuse for Whedon to play around with the military action hero genre. Which is fine. I mean what the fuck do I care, it’s his fuckin show. Leave me out of it. Frig.

No comments:

Post a Comment