Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Buffy S2E15 Phases Loaded

In which Oz gets a hairy period

So Oz is a total cocksucker. And I don’t use that term lightly. I know I throw some abusive language around like it’s fun to do but I’ve seen what happened to that poor guy, Captain Acevedo, in the third season of the Shield and I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. Poor noble Captain Acevedo, just trying to do the right thing, bust a couple of drug dealers, following the trail of dirty money, then your back up gets lost and a junkies rapes your face. Oops, I mean, SPOILER ALERT.

Seriously, Seth Green ingratiates himself deeper within the series this episode, as a guy who every full moon decides to dress up in a cheap fur coat and an equally cheap wolf mask. Huh? What? You mean he’s supposed to be an actual werewolf? Well that’s just terrible.

And there’s another red herring where you think some other guy is going to be important and he makes some silver bullets for a sniper rifle but then he doesn’t kill Seth Green’s fake werewolf coat at all. PLEASE GOD WHY WON’T YOU SHOOT THAT FUCKIN WEREWOLF?

The teenage romance in the pants doesn’t slow down either, but I honesty lost track. I think what’s happening is Angelo’s a dick so Buffy is single but Xander is plowing Cordelia which pisses off Willow who runs to Oz except Oz is a total pussy and won’t bang Willow because he, in fact, has no penis. It’s fine, I guess. I don’t remember high school being this complicated but I was also high on ketamine most of the time so my recollection is admittedly hazy.

Next episode: MORE DOG SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment