Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Buffy S5E15 I Was Spayed Two Nuts off

In which some creepily cheerful babe asks strangers if they’ve seen her friend Warren, unbeknownst to her that Warren is out looking for his baseball.

Super squad of dork bags in the mystery party spend like the first 15 minutes of the episode boring the living hell out of me. Spike’s a huge poos poos and can’t stop pining over Buffy’s butty and then he gets thrown through a window by a stupid rowbit. You knew it was a rowbit because the title refers to someone being “made” to love someone else. So we’re back to season 1 type shenanigans, are we?

On the otherhand, the characters make fun of the fact that it was obvious that the hot chick was a rowbit, so at least the writers get it.

One thing I will give this show credit for is finding attractive women to guest star. I’d like to use my wrench to tighten this rowbit’s gear’s if you know what I mean. I mean I want to fuck her mechanical pussy, all the way, dude.

Giles gets all Angry Dad on Spike. Angry Dad was one of the greatest inventions of Calvin & Hobbes. Better than Spaceman Spiff even. Angry Dad was the fucking shit. Reckanize.

If I had the resources to make a robot sex slave, you know what I would do? I wouldn’t. I’d use that money or sell the blue prints or whatever and pay for prostitutes. Or hopefully I’d just be rich enough at that point and I could just get laid anyway. And I especially wouldn’t install a combat mode in my sex robot like the schmuck in this show did. Why the fuck would you do that? That’s fucking dumb.

Nice pay phone and analog answering machine. Get a fucking moble phone you crumb bums.

A very boring monster of the week episode, treading water until the upcoming finale, I suppose. At least until the last minute, when Spike tells the guy who made the first sex rowbit to make him one of Buffy (do vampires not masturbate? It’s not that difficult to simulate sex with Buffy if you have a functioning hand and healthy imagination, you know. Technically I’ve had sex with Buffy many, many, many times), and Buffy discovers her mom, lying dead on a couch. Whoa, major bummage, dude lady.

Seriously, Buffy’s mom is dead as Michael Jackson. Pretty gruesome. No blood or gore but her eyes were open and shit. Least I think shes dead. I did read by accident that she definitely does die, so I assume this is it. Guess we’ll find out though, fucking won’t we?

No comments:

Post a Comment