Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buffy S5E17 Foreskinner

In which Buffy has a super sad dinner.

This was a whole ‘nother episode of sad Buffymen being sad about Mrs Buffandra being dead as Roosevelt. And then Mishelle Tractorburg fights a 3 headed dinosaur with Spike to get a precious egg and it’s delicious yolk meat.

Basically a real turd that I remember being super bored with. Probably resonated a whole lot better with the main fan base but I was just waiting for it to be over so I could watch more RAYLAN GIVENS FUCK UP KENTUCKY FOR SPORT AND PLEASURE.

US Marhsall, represent, motherfucka.

Here’s one line from my terrible original post (not that this one is any better), in which I got hungry looking at mini-Buff steal those succulent monster eggs: “Holy shit i would kill a man for an egg and cheese bagel. And some taylorham or bacon on that beyotch.”

No comments:

Post a Comment