Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Buffy S5E6 Fartily

In which the lesbian witches have a big lesbian witch party.

Buffy’s fake little sister is here to stay, even though she is fake and made up and created by magic. Whatever. I don’t understand the point of adding the character to the show, maybe there will be a better explanation later.

Spike and Buffy didn’t actually make out before. It was just Spike imagining it while he pounds away at his dumb vampire girlfriend. Vampires still have sperms and orgasms, because we learn in a very subtle yet clever play on words, that when Spike imagines fighting Buffy and telling her to come and get him, to which Buffy replies (in his dream) that she is “cumming right now” the scene then cuts to Spike jizzing inside of his dumb vampire girlfriend. You want me Buffy? Then spooge and get me.

Main season 5 villain is the ditzy but nearly invincible demon babe who feeds off humans’ sanity, rending her victims batshit crazy. We also meet lesbian witch’s dad or something and HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT I AM GETTING SUPER BORED. I am going to switch to Justified after this. It better be awesome.

Lesbian witch has some family secret where she turns into something weird at the age of 20. I wonder what it’s going to be. Fish face? Wings of a bird? The many tentacles?

Hey is that Amy Adams calling goofy lesbian sorceress a selfish bitch? Why yes I believe it is. Nice. She is one attractive lady.

BUFFY EAT A GOD DAMN SANDWICH WILL YOU?

Goofy lesbian witch is part demon. And I’m half demon too. And anything bad you say about demons you’re saying about us. Mom, we’re part demon? Also, do you have any demon in you? Do you want some meaning my pieness in your bergina?

Another very special episode of Buffy about women’s lib and lesbians and demon blood as an allegory. Very, very boring. I suppose it was done fairly well but it did not hold my interest.

Buffy’s fake little sister says only losers drink alcohol. SHUT YOUR MOUTH BRAT, YOU KNOW NOT OF WHICH YOU SPEAK. And why can’t they ever show these two lesbian witches making out? I thought this was supposed to be an enlightened television program. WHO IS THE REAL HOMOPHOBE NOW, WHEDON?

I give it a C. Hopefully this season will get better but it’s been extremely meh so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment