Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buffy S5E19 Tug Lump

In which Tara the lesbian witch is turned into a retarded lesbian witch.

Getting towards the end of the season and Buphoey is ramping up the stakes, specifically by having the main villain turn Willow’s girlfriend into a dribbling simpleton.

So I’ll go ahead and say it, I’m not a fan of this whole lesbian thing with those two. And this is not coming from any kind of anti-lesbian sentiments on my hand. Far from it. As Ali G once said, “I love you lesbians, I’ve got all your movies.” No, this is mainly because we spent the first 3 or 4 seasons being convinced that Willoe is your typical dorky teen girl with a gigantic unrequited crush on Xander (who is allegedly a male). Then she just switches teams because she feels an attraction to this new lesbian witch. So which is it, a choice, or a biological imperative? I fully accept that people are born with certain sexual proclivities (among many other personality traits). Was Wyllow supposed to have been a lezzie the whole time before? It didn’t seem that way, and that’s usually the first thing I think of whenever I see teenage girls on tv shows. I’m pretty much screaming it out every chance I get.

If they would have brought some other character on the show on whos’ carpet Tara could munch all day long, I would be fine with it. Hell I would stand up and applaud. But Willoh? I’m just not seeing it.

Anyway, Buffy McGee is still dealing with her Mom’s one way trip to oblivion. So where the fuck is Mr Buffy this whole time? I get that he’s a douche but he’d definitely come back for the fucking funeral of his ex-wife and mother of his 2 kids (even if one is a magically created figment. One would assume he got the fake memories just like everyone else).

And Spike is still being a galactic pussy. “I will prove to you Bufffy I’m more than a monster and that my love is real and that I’m not a total butt licking fuck face.” AAAH, wrong on all counts, limpdick, you totally blow now, shut up.

And something else about Glory the uber bitch god of bitches. I’m going to go watch some Larry Sanders on the fuckin Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment