Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buffy S5E21 Fellate of the Girl

In which Buffy gives up because she is weak because pressure breaks the weak or forges the diamond and rather than sparkling Buffy looks like a fat turd so I guess we know what she’s become.

Instead of totally giving up, though, Buffy gets up off her ass and goes after Glory. She has to think real hard too. She’s all like, “What does it mean to be a slayer? Hmm.....” And then she lets out this tremendous fart, BLLLLLLLLAAAAAATTTTT! It ripples it’s way all through her body. You can feel the thunderous wave of warm air pushed through her sphincter as her anus flops open and shut. “Well! Now that’s I’ve unleashed that boneshaking flatulence I’m ready to go fight that fucking bitch god!”

At least that’s how I think it happened, my memory may be a be suspect. I know it took a long time for Buffy to get going and then the rest of the teen geek party of butt sleuths prance around and do some shit but who fucking cares.

Last episode of the season is next and I already spoiled it. Guess I’ll just watch the latest episode of Lights Out on FX, the station that owns, and then more Larry Sanders. I LEAD A RICH AND SATISFYING THOUGH SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment