Sunday, February 27, 2011

Buffy S6E17 Hormel Again?

In which Buffy thinks she’s crazy, oh my, she knows she’s fuckin crazy, oh child, she’s fuckin CRAY AH AH AH AH ZEEE!!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU ARE! YOU’RE FUCKIN, CRAY-ZAY!

It’s been a while since i got good and buzzed off my favorite sauce and wrote about Buffelia the Vamp tire changer, so I figured I’d give it another shot. I’m aware that drinking this much by myself in front of a computer is not a great idea, but here’s the thing, who’s going to stop me? Hahaha NO ONE CAN.

Diggeridos really are dumb pieces of shit. The only exist to start Australia tourism commercials and because they have a ridiculous name, like most things in Australia. Jonah Takalua, for example. Mees, I said PUCK YOU. PUCK. Lesten for once why dont’ you.

LESBIAN DRAMA UP IN THIS BEATCH.

Buffy is going all Fisher King/12 Monkeys/pretty much every Terry Gilliam movie ever and some others as well, on us. Is she fuckin cray-zay, or is she really a superhero killer of vampires like from out of a god damn comic book and this is all some sort of ploy by a villain to make her think she’s imagining it all so she’ll let her guard down and then get SLAYED HERSELF. I guess we’ll find out soon. But no matter what happens, Alan Moore’s masterpiece MIRACLEMAN nee MARVELMAN is the original and definitive take on such a concept. ALAN MOORE IS GOD AND RULES ALL OF YOU FUCKERS.

This season has been pretty ass but the last few episodes have been pretty good about noticing how repetitive and banal many of the hack tropes that have been threaded through most of the previous episodes have been and slyly commenting on them in continuity. Also I’d still like to see naked pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar show up on the internet. I would consider that a good day.

Regarding the whole, what is real and what is the dream, question thing: who cares? If you suspect you’re in the drema and can’t wake up, or that you can exit the matrix and exist in the “real” shitty reality, fuckin just forget it and live in fake town. What’s the big deal? So you’re made aware of the truth. The truth can suck both my nuts and the entire length of my peen. You’re just going to grow old and die either way. I choose surreality. Fuck it. Honestly, you’d never even know if “real life” is just another lie meant to confuse you even more. Fuck every last layer of incepted shit. Motherfuck it all.

I liked the concept of this episode, but I do wish they could have taken it further, and make the bigger question of whether we such accept that the entire Buffet universe can exist, and actually make the viewer think rather than make it obvious that Bufly is acting all fuckin cray-zay because she is being influenced by demons and other dark mystical forces, as she always is when things go bad. But that would imply that television is capable of some next level League of Extraordinary Gentleman by God Alan Moore type of shit and that’s probably asking too much.

Anyway, Buffry wins and is fine (OR IS SHE - no seriously they do end on a nice, is buffy fuckin cray-zay, bit) and roll credits. Now it’s time to hasten my demise ever so slightly and burn this cylinder of smooth nico pleasure. Then get a little more drunk. I MEAN IT’S NOT LIKE ANYONE COULD POSSIBLY STOP ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment