Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buffy S6E1 The Brobdingnagian Dongdingnagian Part Onedingnagian

In which Buffy’s mortal coil has been shuffled off of.

Once again it’s been a while since I saw this episode (season six? god damn), so I’ll be going back to wikipeepeedia to remember what the hell happened. The reason for the delay in this case was I had a deadly flu that ravaged my body like a fat man growing through delicious pie. It was fucking torture and I only survived due to sweet ass Western medicine and literally mind numbing drugs. God I love drugs.

We last saw Buffy committing suicide to save the life of her magically invented fake sister. What a dum dum. So she’s dead. They buried her in a grave and everything, corpse rotting peacefully away.

So teen spooge platoon dig up Buffie’s grave, pry open her coffin and exhume her dead body. They find Boffy’s decrapitated body furiously erasing a bunch of sheet music. “Buffy’s dead corspe,” they say, “what are you doing erasing sheet music?” they ask. “Shhhhhh!” says Baeffy’s dead corpse, “I’m DECOMPOSING!”

HAHAHAHA.

Actually they jut use a magic spell to resurrect her dead ass, even though just a few episodes ago in last season it was totally impossible to do exactly that with Buffandra’s mom. But I guess now Willow is way better at casting plot contrivances in the form of spells, so basically ignore everything they said before.

And there’s a fucking biker demon gang on the lose, the Sons of Alacrity they are called (ps, I’m opening up a car warsh called the Suds of Anarchy - and no, you CAN NOT steal my idea). And the robotic Buffy sex machine is still around. Better than a fleshlight I hear she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment