Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buffy S5E20 Spirailed by Some other Spy

In which Buffy holes up at a gas station and Xander’s like, hey guys, I got this, it’s self pump only, and I have A LOT of experience pumping myself off.

Looks like Buffy is really fucked now. Not only is that fucking bitch god Glory after her and her fake sister (who is now known by all the bad guys to be the key master, though no word on Gozar the Gozarian), but the god damn motherfucking Knights of Byzanthium are trying to fuck the ever loving shit out of them as well. Giles even gets a fucking arrow in the god damn face. Or his arm. Or something. I don’t know, it was a while ago.

All I know is ITS ARMAGEDDON AT THE FUCKING PUMP STATION BABY. There is some magic and stuff too and then the good guys win! No wait, wikipedia says Glory absconds with Don, Buffstar’s little sister. Which is a big deal. I guess.

I think this is the end of the Knights of Buttzamtians. Boy were they ever pointless and unnecessary and completely implausible. What a tarded up idea they were.

Ok, 2 episodes to go before this whole season ends and Buffy dies! Oh fucking shit I spoiled the dick out of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment