Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buffy S6E6 All the No Mamas Guey

In which I don’t remember anything that happened in this episode because I probably watched it while in the midst of a fever so whatever.

It’s Halloween in Cunnydale again, which means some bullshit is about to go down. Bullshit involving fucking vampires and shit. And maybe something else interesting, but I wouldn’t know because I was hallucinating with a terrible illness.

I suppose I could watch it again, but I won’t. The entire Larry Sanders Show is on Netflix now and I need to watch that. I’ve seen it before but I don’t care, I NEED TO SEE IT ALL. ALL OF IT. EVERY LAST WORD BY HANK KINGSLY IS FUCKING GOLD.

Anyway, this episode had a lot to do with Don, apparently, and she almost gets biten by a vampire but then kills the vampire, even though the vampire is some totally hawt guy who Don wants to be impaled by his thick teenage vampire bone rod. SORRY DON, MAYBE NEXT TIME. Seriously though, if you keep throwing the pussy around eventually some dude is goign to stick it in. Getting laid by teenage dudes is probably the easiest thing in the world to do. It’s like trying to get drunk in Vegas. You don’t really have to try. Just hang out long enough and it’ll happen whether you want it to or not.

Ok, next episode is the famous all singing episode. I haven’t seen it yet but I’ve heard of it. So let’s see if it can not suck all the dicks off or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment