Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Buffy 3E7 Revelazypeezashid

In which some lady fights off Manowar for the vaunted Hand of Doom and together they strike with thunder in the sky so they always remember that they made a stand and how many then died by their hand.

Yes I am a lazy piece of shit and yes there is a scary glove thing that is the central MacGuffin of the episode and so I just looked up the lyrics to Manowar’s supremely righteous metal anthem Hand of Doom. So what, likes it’s a big deal?

Incidentally,I have no idea where that “In which...” bullshit started but I figured it would be funny if I did it for every episode, because it was always used in spooky mature comics like The Sandman and Fables which share similarities with the tone of Buffy but I thought I would change things up by adding things like curse words and references to sexual organs and their respective discharge. So now you know the story behind that nonsense, thus concluding our behind the scenes tour of my Cunny’s Dale Blog.

I’m guessing the “revelation” of the episode is supposed to be that Buffy and Angel made out again, and everyone is all mad cowing because Angel was a bad guy and tried to kill a whole bunch of people. But he also used to be a good guy before that, so isn’t it equally plausible that he changed again? Fuck, these characters go through so many possessions and hypnosis and shit, who the fuck are they to judge a pale faced pussy vampire? If he says he’s changed then what kind of hypocritical horseshit is it for these dork wads to say otherwise? Scandalous shit is what it is.

But Willow and Xander’s honkey lip wrestling is NOT revealed so they can go back to being low down dirty cheats and not giving a fuck. And Faith the hot slayer and my future wife got a new pedophilic watcher (a LESBIAN pedophile) but that watcher turned out to be evil so Faith was just like, eh, whatever, I’m just going to go home and play with my breasts for a while (which she really then did later in my mind).

And something else about a magical glove and a demon but I forgot or never cared or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment