Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Buffy S4E15 This Year’s Swirly

In which my future wife Faith is back and having crazy dreams that for some weird reason don’t all involve being penetrated by my erection.

This has to be the worst outfit Xander’s ever worn, which, if you’ve been paying attention to my constant critique of his flaming homosexual tendencies, you’d know it’s down right re-god-damn-diculous. But why would you pay attention to something like that? You really need to find something better to do.

In between episodes I watched the pilot for the Starz network’s Spartacus: Some Blood and Some Sand. It was a healthy respite from the non-stop bombardment of Buffy, and I appreciated the gratuitous smattering of CGI blood, nudity (so much nudity), and cursing (F bombs and seawards akimbo). Hopefully it’ll maintain my interest because I need some R rated action to counteract the PG performances in Buffandra. For instance, no one in Sulleydale, not even the evil villains, is going to scream in the middle of fight, “I’ll fuck your women! I’ll fuck you all!” That was a pretty awesome scene. Nice work Sparadicus.

Anyway, hot piece of ass Faith escapes from a creepy dilapidated haunted hospital and give teen dork team something else to worry about besides cyborg Frank N. Stein.

I’m still not sold on Dushku the thespian (no psuedo double entendre intended there), but I do enjoy the lines the writers give her. She calls Buffy a slut for moving on “to the next college beefstick that comes here way.” Hah, beefstick. Man I want a fucking Slim Jim so bad right now.

Also, holy jesus does Sarah Michelle Gellar look retarded when she runs. You couldn’t get someone to teach you how to run by now? Unless she has scoliosis you really shouldn’t look that spastic.

Also, nice video tape cassette player, jagov.

Faith’s supposed to have been in a coma for like, a couple years, or something, but when she wakes up she’s ready to go toe to toe with Buffy in a fight. Slayer physiology accounted for, I don’t think that should be possible. So sayeth I, Dorkimus Maximus.

Faith also picked up an Ultimate Nullifier looking device from her dead former mentor, zany insane evil mayor, and uses it to trade bodies with Buffy. Oh boy, the old switcheroo. They certainly use that gimmick a fair amount on this show. Obviously the first thing I would do if I found myself inhabiting the body of Buffy Summers is to immediately find a bathroom and start masturbating. But that’s just me.

And Giles is visited by some tough guys that I’m guessing are related to his mostly unknown, John Constintine-eque past. How will I be able to withstand this tantalizing cliffhanger?!? By watching the next episode literally right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment