Monday, January 3, 2011

Buffy S3E4 Booty and the Beastusises

In which some bad guy gets really angry and subsequently all veiny like a giant engorged paynus.

Seriously, that’s all I can remember about this one since I watched it all hungover as fuck from New Years and season 7 of the motherfuckin Shield hadn’t finished downloading yet. God damn it that shows owns. It wrecks house like a motherfucker. It savages like a jungle tiger cat from hell. It blew my fucking mind.

Final word on the Shield: I don’t know about you bitches but if I’m Lem, I’m staying in that car and I’m finishing that fucking sandwich. I mean why let a perfectly good sandwich go to waste because stupid Shane is up to some bullshit again? Fuck all that, that sandwich is mine. Bitches.

Anyway, I looked up the summary on dumb ass, no nothing, know it all, wikipedia, and it said Oz was in his stupid wolf suit again but it was really the veiny looking like a turgid pienice guy who mauled someone to death. But who fucking cares if some teenager is horribly mutilated by evil mutants from hell? Not anyone in fucking Satredale, thats for sure.

Oh yeah, and Angel is back, like anyone could possibly give a shit. They gave that character his own show? He’s lame as dead scrotums. You know what’s more interesting that fuckin Angelo the pussy whipped vampire? Evaporation.

Eat all the dicks, Aynejul.

No comments:

Post a Comment