Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Buffy S3E21 Groundhog Day - Parkour 1

In which bodacious Buffy and her band of buddies are beset and beleaguered by a prodigious panic of perilous pandemonium in this penultimate parable; OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO DO NOW?

It just dawned on me that Buffie et al graduate high school in the same year that I did. That dates them as fictional contemporaries of Great Falls High class of ‘99, otherwise known as that guy who fucked that pie and the chick with the boobs who got naked movie. That’s probably why I didn’t watch shit like Buffy, cause back then I was busy watching movies. Movies with boobies in them. Because I AM AWESOME.

Now, let me see if I can remember the important stuff from this episode that I missed while thumbing through thickets of thesaurus, um... theories? Anyway, so Buffy... oh hell, I’ll just look that shit up too.

Oz bangs Willow (gay)
Anya pines for Xander (also gay)
Faith shoots Angelo with a bow and arrow (rad)
Buffy quits being an official slayer (who fucking cares?)
Willow dicks around on a computer (faaaaaart)
Buffy and Faith fight (trib)
The mayor picked a slick licked dick to stick on his prick (frot)

Everything is set up for the evil ditzy mayor to go blooey in the next and last episode of season 3. Angelo also may die (yea) and so might Faith (boo).

Here are my predictions: Faith somehow saves Angelo and ends becoming immortal or something. Xander bones Anyoung but then she leaves and they don’t stay together. Giles proves that he is the Head Watcher In Charge but he stays fired and continues to be in hot water with the North American Watcher Slayer Love Association. The mayor’s demise comes anticlimactically, and his jokes about eating giant spiders to maintain regular bowel movements will be missed most of all. Finally, Cordelia will still have the biggest cans in Mammarydale.

OK LETS GO FIND THE FUCK OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment