Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Buffy S3E10 Ah, Mens

In which it’s Christ’s Mass time in Our Lord and Saviordale and Willow is absolutely begging for Oz to slip his yule log up her mistletoe and spill egg nog all over her sparkling tinsels.

I just celebrated baby Jesus birthday in the manger myself and all I got was cash, which exactly what I asked for. What a waste is for people to buy presents they’re not sure their recipient wants. That destroys value because not one is a more efficient spending on me than me. THAT BABY JESUS IS A GOD DAMN COMMUNISS WASTREL.

Ironically, I actually do need new socks and underwear and I hate clothes shopping so I wouldn’t have minded a couple packages of Hanes. And I’ll tell you, that Buffy can handle my package of Hanes any time she wants. She’s quite the vulpine vixen she is.

Marie Calendar the sexy comp sci teacher is back this episdoe! But as an evil ghost. But not the Holy Ghost, my man JC’s got that one on lock down. The evil ghost tries to get Angelo to kill Buffy so in response Angelo tries to kill himself. Good, finally see he’s grown some balls for once. Seriously, he’s lived for like 400 years, whats the big fucking deal? Die already you life hogging prick.

Of course, being a big pale faced stupid pussy, Angelo fails at killing himself. Loser. He stands on a hill right before dawn but then snowclouds, which I guess are totally opaque now, block the sun and he lives. Well guess what Angelo, that was a sign. A sign that screams NO ONE LIKES A QUITTER. GIT R DUN YOU FUCKING POOS POOS.

Oh yeah, Oz literally turned down P in the V, which is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Unless he’s gay, no high school male says he won’t have sex with a chick who sits him down and says, I want you to be my first. NO ONE. I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

And some other crap happens but I was too busy watching Michael Buble sing O Holy Night to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment