Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Buffy S3E18 Beershots

In which Buffy takes a shot right in the mouth, like this, GARGLE GARGLE BLARGLE BLAH LA LA LA and then catches a demon venereal disease.

First of all, Cordelia jumping around in a tight cheerleader sweater is a sight to behold. Because her boobs are huge. And they bounce around. The huge boobs I mean. CORDELIA’S BOOBS ARE GREAT IS WHAT I’M SAYING.

That’s what Buffy would hear if I were in this episode because she gains the power of telepathy which is the ability to read minds. And then she read the mind of Chipper Jones and it went like this: DUUUR! A DUUHH I LIKE TO FISH AND HUNT AND FUCK HOOTERS WAITRESSES, A DUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Then they discuss Othello in class. Othello is a stupid play if you ask me. Here’s an impression of Othello: Hey this guy who has a lot of reasons to hate me just said my wife is cheating on me.... I WILL KILL MY UNFAITHFUL WIFE. THAT WHORE.

That’s the whole play. It’s fucking dumb. And everyone talks about how ahead of his time Shagsbere was, but not when it came to race. Moors and Jews and such were still all disgusting slime people to him. Fucking over rated Shakespeers I tell you.

Telepathy is a usually handled poorly in TV and other media since it’s always depicted as someone clearly hearing everyone else’s thoughts, if all the thoughts people had were properly enunciated soliloquys. Of course that’s not how people think but, whatever, there’s probably no better solution and that’s what happens here anyway.

But then Buffy finds out someone is going to kill everyone in the school. And another kid just wants to kill himself. Sounds like a compromise can be worked out there somewhere. It’s looking like a win-win scenario if you ask me.

Luckily Buffy plus dork squad saves everyone’s life in another very special episode of Buffy with lots of heavy handedness and serious conversations, but it was lightened slightly by one student thinking Xander was gay. Gee, I wonder what gave him that idea besides everything he ever does or say.

And what about Faith, and the evil mayor and shit about that shit? I dunno, they weren’t in this episode. What do you want me to do about it? What do I look like, the fuckin zecutive producer?

No comments:

Post a Comment