Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Buffy S4E20 The Strokem Factotum

In which Willow and Tara have a cat together, thus instantly becoming the most boring, stereotypical lesbian couple ever.

So Lights Out was excellent. They even included a nice soulful rendition of Que Sera Sera. A great song that is. Used exquisitely in Heathers, a movie of unbounded verve and jokes about father’s loving their dead gay sons and such and hot big boobed teenage vixens asking to be fucked gently by chainsaws. A real winner for the whole family.

If I ever got a cat, and I don’t ever plan on this occurrence, I would name it Remorseless Slaughtering Machine Jr. And if I ever get a dog (much more likely) it will be called Anthony Soprano, or Tony, for short.

I guess some shit happened in that spin off show about Angelo the pale faced pussy vampire called, Wimpy Vamp Party or something, I’m not sure. Some other plot shit is happening but I’m not paying attention, mostly because I’m drinking. It’s probably decent tv entertainment to be honest.

I forgot to mention that we should all congratulate Sudsydale for their first black character to last for nearly a full season. Riledawg’s dawg, the black male army man model, has not yet been snuffed. Good for you, newly racially enlightened Buffy the show of still mostly but not exclusively about white people and Vampire Slaying.

Pedophile Giles is getting bombed on brown liquids for no discernable reason. Nice.

I just realized Buffy’s stuffer’s full name is Riley Finn. That name sucks a dick. Here is a great name I’m sure of: Russ Toizar. Don’t steal that shit, by the way, that’s my awesome name.

Angelo and Rilesbag fight. Come on, that’s just gratuitous fanboy (fangirl?) bait. Admit it.

Hey you know what would ruin this entire show or at least several of the main characters? If Spike goes through with his plan to betray Buffy and the teen clutch of spaz wads that make detecting their hobby, but then for the season finale he redeems himself and saves everyone and becomes good and part of the squad of dickhead detective teens. God damn that would be horrible and suck it the massive donguses.

Great quip: Xander is the deadest man in Deadonia. Greatest quip: Xander is the faggiest man in Fagonia BECAUSE XANDER IS A FAGGOT.

Haha, I know that was insensitive but I thought it was hilarious anyway.

Wait, the black dude died? Typical. What about a hispanic or asian lead character? Or an Indian. There are shitloads of Indians and Chinese folk in America. Enough of this honkey bullshit. There are several wiccans and some jews, but no Hindus or Muslims. THIS IS GAYNESS.

Drunk pedophile Giles: I have no Alfred side, Alfred had a job. Pedophile Giles the unemployed drunk is a character I can get into to. Plus he laughed at Fort Dix in New Jersey. Yes, FORT MANY DICKS MEANING MALE GENITALIA IS FUNNY. Good call Giles.

I think I have been writing too much for one episode. Plus there is more stuff going on. I guess that means this is an all right episode. Also it means 6 beers is a good amount to get my diarrhea of the keyboard flowing.

And Rileypants is now a villain. Psyche. I didn’t look it up but I’m going to go ahead and use my skills of precognition to tell you that it is him trying to trick the cybofrankenstein into believing his is bad so he can defeat him.

Shit, it is 2 am and I have two more episodes to watch. Also, how many fucking typos do you think are in this? Infinity billion? Probably. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment