Monday, January 17, 2011

Buffy S4E2 Larva Cumdicktions

In which Buffy’s roommate is a super major king kong robo beyotch.

I watched this one awhile ago so the specifics are hazy, but I’m pretty sure it was a decent ep. Buffy and her roommate spaz out on each other because they’re both spoiled, retarded bitches. Then Buffy declares that Kathy (I think that’s her name) HAS to be a demon because she listens to shitty music. Well if that isn’t just that motherfucking pot sucking the kettle’s big black dick. Have you ever listened to the shit that passes for music at your precious little nightclub the Bronze? Now THAT is hellacious, you stupid fucking bitch. I’d rather listen to thirty minutes of Pip farting on a snare drum.

Of course everyone else is like, Buffy, you are being a massive cunt. Get control of your period already. Here, have some of this. It’s a cocktail I made specially for you. It’s called, um, a roofie colada. The secret ingredient is colada. Now drink up and then go lie down and I’ll be in to check on you in about 20-30 minutes depending your body-mass-index and how much you’ve had to eat recently.

But guess what, surprise! Kathy IS a fucking demon, which Buffy realized when her face peels off to reveal THE FACE OF A DEMON. Then the demon goes back to hell or something. Anyway, that actress is off the show - see ya!

I had a shitty roommate my freshman year. He lived in one of the singles in our 4 person suite. He was a fat lying fuck. He would go on and on about how hot his girlfriend one, and how people try to roofie her all the time and he could tell because he drinks always had white powder on them (nice work, Sherlock). Then his girlfriend actually showed up on campus and she was a disgusting troll. She also brought her disgustinger trollish friend with her that I was supposed to take to some dance or event (they were always having those fucking things at school). She was so horrendous that I actually pretended to pass out, literally right in front of her, in a chair, rather than talk to her anymore. I just put my head on the table and decided I wasn’t going to move or talk until she fucking left the room.

What another fascinating story. I am really on a roll today!

No comments:

Post a Comment