Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Buffy S3E22 Grab Your Ankles Day - Chris Partlow 2

In which Buffy tells Angelo: Eat me.

And pale-faced-pussy Angelo is all like, OM NOM NOM NOM... MMMM BETTER THAN THAT BAG OF DICKS I HAD YESTERDAY NOM NOM NOM.

So this ending blew hard enough to have an asthma attack. So fucking lame. Heres what happened: Buffy wakes up in a hospital and is fine. Then she and the rest of the geeks from school get ready to fight zany nutball evil mayor. Then they fight and Buffy wins.

And how clever was Buffy’s plan to kill a ultra powerful demon from hell that they spent all season building up to be the ULTIMATE DEMON BAD ASS WHO WILL MOST DEFFINITLEY FUCK YOUR SHIT UP? By waiting until he turned into a big snake and then luring him into a room full of explosives and blowing him up. That’s right, Buffy the Vampire and Yosemite Sam, heroes cut from the same cloth.

I also don’t understand the how councilmen of the Fart Watchers and Snot Slayers are able to quit or get fired. I thought it was all fate and destiny. Isn’t that the whole point? Buffy can’t have a normal high school life because she’s the chosen one? But now it’s like working at the mall. Hey, fuck you man, you can’t tell me not to wear sneakers. They don’t have to put up with this shit at the Mrs. Fields Cookies. Fuck this, I quit. You’re telling me it’s like that?

I don’t know what to totally make of this whole series, but I know for certain what I’m not making out of it, and that’s a big fucking deal. I get why some people flip out over it, it’s got it’s unqiue quality, a little bit off junuh say quah. But it’s still kinda ass. I could cut it some slack for, um... well I’m not sure why I would cut it any slack. Whatever, let’s warp this shit up.

Now, INNA FINAL ANALYSIS, HERE IS MY OPINIONATION ON BUFFANDRA SOMMERSBY THE VAMPILE SERVER, THE HIGH SCHOOL DAZE YEARS: C+. Coulda just rewatched Battlestar Galactica or something else.

SO ITS BACK TO READING CHRIS CLAREMONT’S X-MEN FOR ME. Be back some time later.

No comments:

Post a Comment