Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Buffy S4E14 Good fries, I owe ya

In which the rubber suited demons are now equipped with shiny plastic bits.

How did this big half robot frankenstein escape the initiative anyway? Last we saw him he had just murdered the evil professor bitch, Doctor Walsh, and now he’s just walking around outside. Isn’t there supposed to be crazy security in that place? Don’t they have video cameras all out the ass?

Looks like the Initiative’s plan is going to be to frame Buffy for the murder of Dr. Warsh. And new guy Riley has taken her steed as unrealistic character flip floper. He is a psychopath now. Whatever, just quit your job, loser. You get to pound out hot slayer poon, that’s better than avenging the death of your lesbianic bitch ass former boss.

Speaking of lesbians, super sexy spoiler, in that Willow turns lez and starts dating the chubby blond witch she’s been hanging out with. That seems a little silly, since she already dated werewolf Oz. So either she was lying before or is a bisexual now. I guess bisexual makes sense, because all women are secretly bi and also begging for it and definitely want it even when they’re saying no and clawing at your face and screaming in horror.

Meanwhile, Buffy is rocking the glasses and bunned up hair quite sexily. Then she can be like, I’m just a nerd that doesn’t know what I’m doing but maybe if I just take these glasses off and shake my hair out and then get butt naked I’ll be able to induce boners from men.

You can tell cyborg frankenstein is hi-tech because of his floppy disk drive. Hah! What a fucking joke. THAT HAD CD ROM’S BACK THEN YOU DUMMIES, GET A FUCKING CLUE.

Then the monster escapes and Riley is in a hospital and some demons fuck Spike up for being a Benedict Arnold vampire snitch bitch. Not a very inspiring episode. I need to break up the Buffy monotony but I’m having trouble picking a suitable alternative since powering through the Shield. Calinfornication is pretty stupid and Dexter has hooked me yet. Rescue Me? I dunno, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment