Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Buffy S4E11 Dorked

In which new guy Riley convinces Buffy to play the game ‘just the tip’.

All Buffy wears these days are baggy pants and ankle length dresses. Back when she was an underclassman in high school she would wear skimpy skirts and calf high fuck me boots. Did she turn Amish at some point and I missed it? This is bullshit.

Anyway, Riley’s part of team teen dork squad now, I guess. And so is Spike. Oz, Angelo and Cordelya are all fired. So it’s kind of a wash, because all those dudes are lame but I do miss Kordee’s breastesus.

The hellmouth was going to open up again and doom the world, but then Buffy and the gang (bang) stop that from happening and thew world is doomed no longer. Then Buffy and Riley bone. That’s pretty much it. I don’t really feel like doing a much more involved recap. I’m on day 2 of alcoholic bender recovery and still feel like dog shit. Maybe if I drink this whole pot of coffee I’ll feel like being more creative. Or not. Either way, caffeine is a hell of a drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment