Monday, January 17, 2011

Buffy S4E4 Fear Tits Elf

In which Buffy and the gang go to a dope ass Halloween themed frat party and get ham donked.

Random frat dude says: Halloween parties aren’t about scaring people, they’re about getting laid. You can basically say that about anything in college. I definitely picked my major based on the percentage of attractive women that were also taking it. I mean if you’re going to be bored shitless in some stupid class, at least be in a room full of hot trim to stare at.

Buffy is still incredibly bummed about sleeping with someone who didn’t want to date her. Big fucking deal. Get over yourself, honey. Not every dude on earth is as pussy whipped and lame as your former boyfriend, Angelo. Just go to one of the dorky frats and start dating one of the losers whom you’re way out of their league for and you can basically make them your slaves. They’ll be so happy to see a live girl naked they’ll do anything you want. Follow you around like a shadow and listen to all the whiney nonsense youre constantly yapping about. It’s not that difficult, really.

I like the development of Xander turning into a creepy townie freak. Hey who let this townie into the party? Hey townie, go score us some drugs or get the fuck out. And stop being so fucking poor, FAGGOT.

That was a thoughtless, insensitive frat douche calling Xander a faggot that time, not me, just for the record.

The best Halloween costume I ever came up with is something I called, “The Celebration of Life”. It involved me wearing a blond wig and hospital patient scrubs with fake boobs. I used a defrocked infant baby doll as a prop and attached it to my waist with a length of clear tape. I also painted the doll, the tape and the bottom of my scrubs red with paint. Get it? I looked like a woman who had just given birth! It was rad. I even won a 2nd prize gift certificate at some horrible bar. Problem is people kept getting disgusted and asking why I was dressed up as an abortion. I was like, bitch, I’m celebrating life, stop hating.

Anyway, the haunted frat party soon becomes literally haunted through some random plot contrivance and college kids start getting dead. Good to know the casual disregard for human life is thriving in Sonnydael’s flagship college as it was in high school.

Then Buffy destroys the plot contrivance (in a scene that actually made me laugh for once) and everything goes back to normal and nobody minds the fact that scores of university students have expired. Decent enough episode, if a little tedious. The living haunted house bit reminded me of the far gnarlier movie, Event Horizon. INFINITE SPACE, INFINITE PTERADACTYLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment