Monday, January 17, 2011

Buffy S4E8 Pang Pang Pang Pang, Vamanos Vamanos

In which the red man finally redresses the sins perpetrated against him by the world’s worst football team, the Washington Redskins who are all terrible assholes and slime sucking degenerates. Die Redskins. Die all of the deaths you shitheads.

I don’t think I’ve mentioned this before but the lyrics to the main song to Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 for PS2 and Xbox fit perfectly with the theme song to Fluffy the Vampire Fluffer.

Why the fuck is Buffy wearing a cowboy hat?

AH HAHAHA - Some dirt worshipping savage just slit the anthropology teacher’s throat! That kind of shit on a show like this cracks me up. She’s in her office and then it’s like, hey who’s this dark skinned man in a leather vest? GLERK! And I’m dead. Ha ha ha.

Uh oh, Harmony’s got some pokies comin through that tight top of hers! Those are some all right looking sweater puppets, I’ll tell you that much. Also I have no idea what’s actually going on in this episode because I’ve been drinking for a while. Ha ha, it’s the Injun again. How white pussy - me Tonto kill um big racist imperial oppressor. Now me go smoke um peace pipe in tee pee peenus. Haha, he’s got fucking face paint on. This show is mad prejudice.

This Anya chick is also funny. She’s all after Xander’s dick like a cock craving cumthirsty hobag. I’d let her demonize my loins if you know what I’m talking about. She’s taking care of Xander here because he’s all sick. Just let him die already. Jeez. Make life easy for yourselves for once.

Buffy is cooking thanksgiving dinner and acting like a really bitchy mom. I NEED TO FINISH THIS PIE SO WOULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO SEE WHAT YOUR FATHER IS DOING? HEY! HEY! LISTEN: YOUR COUSIN WANTS TO SHOW YOU HIS NEW POWER RANGER TOYS. GO SEE HIM AND LET ME MAKE OUR DESSERT? PLEASE? THANK YOU.

There’s a lot of PC back and forth about indigenous rights and what not, and I’m way too bombed to even come up with a coherent thought, but check this out, I DO know that native americans haven’t been EXTERMINATED, FUCKIN GILES. Go to an indian reservation and find out for yourself why don’t you. Those types make up a not inconsequential voting constituency in the Dakota states I’ll have you know.

Wow, this is a really terrible royale rumble between racist depictions of indians and the Buffy dork squad. Spike getting shot full of arrows and his slapstick quips are fairly amusing but I’m pretty sure this episode blows. And fails at being socially and racially aware. But I am rather sozzled so no promises on my part. I wish I had more episodes of the Sheild to watch.

Oh wait, 2 other things. 1) Angelo is back. Fuck a duck, who the hell made that decision? 2) Thanksgiving is NOT about pilgrims and indians breaking bread and snarfing maize. It’s about some old lady writing into a magazines and petitioning the president to start recognizing a feast day that varied from city to city in the pre-modern US. So fuck off Indians, IT’S NOT ABOUT YOU. Jesus Christ I just want to eat my chex mix, watch football and then gorge myself on slayed bird. Stop laying hundreds of years of guilt perpetrated upon you by long dead white people WHO WERE NOT RELATED TO ME while I’m trying to get fed. All “my people” came over on boats after the civil war. So all previous grievance holders can direct their complaints to the bottom of my ass. Did I mention by the way that I’m sauced and nothing I wrote should make a lick of sense?

CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS FOR EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment