Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Buffy S3E19 Chodes

In which Faith plays a game of knifey spoony and wins with her big fucking knife.

Faith and wacky evil mayor are still conspiring the end of Sunnydays while Buffy and the dual pedophile dork detective crew snipe at each other’s tits and generally act like great big bitches. Both parties make daring raids against the other’s strongholds, with Team My Future Wife kidnapping Willow while Team Double Pederast stole the musty old claptrap the mayor needs for his ascension. There’s only a few episodes left in the season so that means things are about to get REALLY GAY.

Have I also mentioned how much I hate the cheap music on this show? Yes probably. That’s one thing they desperately need to upgrade. It’s just plain corny. Probably chalk that one up to me being spoiled by post-Sopranos awesome TV and this show being ranked 80th out of 120 by the Nielsons and being on the UPN network that doesn’t even exist anymore. Or maybe it was WB, but who gives a shit.

Another thing I hate? That the vampires are snarling rapid beasts with fangs. Well I guess I don’t hate that. It’s not like I have a preference in vampire styles, like I’d rather they mope around like the queers from Twilight or whatever, I’m just saying, you can write a lot more interesting stories about Dracula than you can about mindless hell hounds.

Whelp, I guess that makes me the lamest Trekkie at the Star Wars convention, cause despite all that I’m still watching this fucking show. Maybe it’s for scenes like when those giant spiders lept out of that magic evil box and ate that security guards face. Ha ha! Whoop, there it is! Honestly, though, security guards, fucking move to a different town already.

You know what would fix this show instantly? If they renamed it Ash, the Skeleton Slayer and it starred a young Bruce Campbell and it was also known as Evil Dead the TV show. Oh fuck yeah, baby, that’s what I’m talkin about it.

And now Willow is going to go to community college because she has a lezzie crush on Buffy. Aw, what adorable scissor sisters they make. And next episode is the motherfucking prom! Over the pants handjobs for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment