Monday, January 17, 2011

Buffy S4E7 The Jizznitiative

In which Xander gets to play army man and wins some medals and says these are from army mother.

HAHA, Buffy you suck at getting froyo you stupid fuckin bitch. Learn how to pull levers with more delicacy you god damn klutz. Or just eat a fucking bagel next time, loser.

The massive dykie professor cunt is totally unrealistic. I’ve has some skid marks for teachers before but you still can’t get away with being an in-you-face bitch on wheels all the time. Students still pay professor’s salary. They still fill out course evaluations at the end of each class. Even the bastards with tenure don’t have a licence to shit all over the paying customers. Worst case is you get a total chode my academic advisor who would do his comedian impression and read off “funny” emails he was forwarded at the beginning of class and awkwardly chuckle to the clutch of hot suck ups that would sit in the front of class. That guy was a real asshole.

Hey remember when Moby was cool? I’m asking because I sure as fuck don’t know. Hopefully it was when this episode aired and the playing of Bodyrock didn’t sound as retarded as it does hearing it being blasted at a frat party now. Actually I’m pretty sure I was at many frat parties that played Moby when I was in college. WE ROCK THE PARTY ROCK THE FART TEA.

Hey is harmony that bitchy blond girl from summer camp in Adams Family 2? Holy shit did I have the biggest crush on Christina Ricci back then. I mean i was 12 or something but she gave me the biggest tiny adolescent boner ever. Anyway, Harmony’s sissy slap fight with Xander made me laugh. Haw - queers.

Oh good. TA douche and psych Prof Seaward are part of the covert vamp commandos. It’s about time this series acknowledges that more than just one high school chick and her creepy pedophile old male friend have to know that the world is teeming with manifest horrors from the underworld.

And Spike is back. Fabulous. As they say in jolly old Angulland, he’s a right pooftah, innit ‘ee? He has trouble sucking the blood out of Willow and fails and it turns into a hilarious metaphor for dudes not being able to get boners with which to stick in girls verginuhs. That would never happen with me and Christina Ricci. I LOVE YOU WEDNESDAY ADAMS. YOU CAN BE MY LITTLE GOTH BABYDOLL ANYTIME YOU WANT.

Easily a better episode than the last two stale queefs. So allow me to submit a few words of advice: KEEP FIRING ASSHOLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment